ExcellMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExcellMs

ExcellMs UPDATING! OPEN SOON~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a New Event :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandab0y123

a New Event :) Empty
PostSubject: a New Event :)   a New Event :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 am

Well i kinda just thought of it and it didn't had a name so i NAMED IT TMDM look below for game instructions Smile

1. first GM has to make a event in the OX map and count how many people are entering.
2. Gm has to divide them into equal teams then once he/she finished equaling, both teams have to wear a Colour BANDANA so they can know what team are they in.
3. After finishing making the teams u get them to a Jump quest (JQ) Map and all the people have to go to the wall (the starting point DUH)
when it begins all the teams must get to the finish line ( in order to win the round 1 all ur team mates must b at the finish line) .when one of the teams have won, they get a score for their team Smile
4. the next round is called 'Questions & Answers' well i havent got the code map for it ( trying to find it ) theres 2 stairs from the left and right each team gets to a side and sit down.
5. before the 2'nd round starts, each team has to decide who's gotta b the answering guy and the rest have to help the teammate to get the rite answer
6. when one from each team is the answerer they have to get to their stairs and a gap in the middle between them, GM drops a ETC item in the middle (Make shure u dont get the etc disappear fast wen u drop gm) and they have to guess what it is (dont worry the etc names
are in the www.Mapletip.com etc collum) also ( when u want to give ur answer u have to whisper ur teammate) there should b 3 rounds of
Questions and answers and the one with Ex: 3-0, 3-1 3-2 gets a score for their team Smile
7. THE FINAL ROUND XD
8. After the Question and Answer 2nd Round, the people has to get back to their Team side and listen to the GM
9. Gm has to list etcs that the teams have to get ( the etc getting req is 20 and must b 5 types of etc getting so that GMS dont wanna wait for a long time)
10. When the clock from 20sec starts, the teams have to go get the require etc and who ever gets the req etc, all the teammates have to go to Henesys ( Department store ) then u show the req etc to the gm
11. If one of the team one, Gm warps the winning team to the OX Map and give their prizes to the Team winners ( not msi of course because its like 7 or 8 or 5 Smile

My Comment:
oh yeah GM if u read this dont put summoning mobs because it will take too long and it will b long for u guys to wait, just pick a difficult map with no summoning mobs ( like Forest of PATIENTS or Kernning, up to u )
dont pick Chimney bcuz it mite b hard for the team to get to the top Smile

It mite b long event but its actually abit quick and fun Smile

Hope u guys like it Razz

Back to top Go down
Pandab0y123

a New Event :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a New Event :)   a New Event :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 am

let me just find the code for the 2nd round map Smile
Back to top Go down

a New Event :)
Page 1 of 1